The Opera browser provides a very useful feature of Speed dial.
This means you save some websites on them like you do in a telephone and then with one click that site is loaded so you dont need to type the url again.
This article would explain how you can get 12 or more speed dials in opera.
1. Open Opera and click on Help – About Opera.
2. Note down the path to Opera directory that would be Application Data/Opera/Opera/profile
3. Now close Opera and open Windows Explorer to locate speeddial.ini(configurations settings file) in the profile folder.
4. Right click on speeddial and click Open
5. Scroll down and add/edit the following entry [Size] Rows=4 Columns=6
6. Now save and close.