Many RSS readers are available in the market but some are really a class apart from others when it comes to ease of use and functionality.
3. NewsGatorNewsGators easy-to-use interface makes it a snap to stay informed with the latest news and information. You can completely customize the way feeds are organized and displayed. Set up custom news watches based on keywords or use the powerful search to find articles. You can even download podcasts and audio files and have them show up on your portable audio device. In addition, FeedDemon synchronizes with NewsGator Online and the rest of the NewsGator RSS Suite. The software is pre-configured with dozens of feeds, so you can unleash the power of RSS right away.
Bloglines is an excellent web based RSS reader. You can choose the kind of content you like to read including new blogs weather with simple interface.
Awasu is a state-of-the-art feed reader that comes loaded with features for both casual personal use and professional, high-powered information management.
- Syndicated news given in XML-based formats (Atom, RSS, RDF, BackSlash etc.);
- Usenet (NNTP) newsgroups;
- Web pages (HTTP).
The main difference from other rss readers is that NewzCrawler rapidly retrieves news from various web sources in background and displays them in comfortable customizable views. It is the only solution available that combines RSS, Atom, Newsgroups and Web pages in one application.
- Handles all RSS versions, ATOM 0.3 and 1.0, modules like dublin core, content:encoding, xhtml:body, etc.
- Advanced threading support allowing you to view connected items together in a threaded fashion. SharpReader detects and shows connections between items if they have same link, if one item links to another, if two items both link to the same external webpage, or if an item has comment.